Minerals and Jewelry According Birthday Month Part 1
Probably always until now, if you chose natural stone for your jewelry, you are interested in the combination of zodiac sign and corresponding mineral.
Minerals and jewelry according birthday month - This to some extent is covered with zodiac characteristics, but substantially can change it.
Traditionally people choose and wear their birthday’s materials with a goal and hope to bring them luck and prosperity, but it is not unduly to know a little more about the nature and meaning associated with your birth month gems:
1. Garnet / January - garnet is a gem for those who are born in January and it is alleged that it is a talisman for protection that guarantees success, and it also has healing powers. The most common is a deep red or dark purple to red garnet, but also exists other color variations.
Qualities that are associated with this mineral and also the people whose talisman is, is purity, truth, loyalty and friendship. Mineral Properties researchers have also argued that this stone helps with problems with lungs and heart.
Even if you are unsure and skeptical of the power of the stones, we assure you that garnet is very impressive mineral that is worth to have in your collection of jewelry, even if you were not born in January. ..
2. Amethyst / February - the beautiful amethyst is recommended and is associated with those who are born in February. Its colors vary from light to dark purple, which you probably can guess is the color of royalty.
Amethyst is associated with stability, peace, balance, courage, inner strength, sincerity and calm disposition. Of its curative properties attributed to aid in headache, insomnia, arthritis and joint pain.
There is an interesting application it is considered to be curative for various addictions such as smoking or alcohol.
3. Aquamarine / March - soothing blue aquamarine for those who are born in March brings also biblical sense - blue as heavenly grace.
Aquamarine attributed loyalty, courage, friendship, helping the owner to increase the knowledge and communication abilities.
Traditionally, as all other minerals aquamarine has a wide range of healing powers. It helps with throat problems and also in stress, anxiety, etc.
4. Diamond / April - Yep ... it is not a joke to be born in April...
Diamonds might be the best friend of girls in general, but this applies with full force to those who are born in early spring.
Usually the diamonds are colorless, but it can be find colorful gems from this group.
Diamonds help in improving relations with others, because those who are born in the fourth month of the year are characterized by higher levels of conflict and defending the position even if they realize that they are wrong.
Diamonds enhance inner strength, but give the owner balance and clarity. They help with brain diseases and problems with the pituitary gland.
5. Jasper / May - jasper is the stone of surprises and maybe that is why it is associated with those who are born in May - you do not know what weather and mood to expect - spring or summer!
Generally jasper can be worn as a universal amulet for protection and health, but it is believed that endows its owner with luck.
It treats digestive problems, cardio-vascular disease and protects from magnetic storms. It copes with headache and high blood pressure.
6. Pearls / June - pearls symbolize modesty, chastity and purity, which probably explained by their popularity in the Victorian era.
Perhaps these are the qualities that meet people who are born in June, so the choice of professionals is pearls to be their mascot.
It is believed that they enhance of self-confidence and positive self-esteem. On these "precious ocean stones" are attributed to a number of medicinal properties such as their use for heart, spleen, stomach and intestines.
Pearls are found in various colors and suggest style and elegance, so honestly do not have to be born in June to have at least one pearls jewel.
In fact, it is mandatory!