7 Compulsory Jewellery For Your Wardrobe
The ladies, we do not incline to leave our homes without wearing of jewellery. They are not just part of our appearance – to the great extend the jewellery and accessories build our self-confidence and take care of our good mood. Nevertheless what kind of jewellery do you like; you certainly must have precise kind of them in your collection that could mach to your clothes, even that you are wearing business suit or will participate in official dinner.
Here is some of so called classic jewellery for your wardrobe:
· Pearl necklace and/or earrings: Some of the most classic and at the same time modish necklaces are the pearl jewellery. They are embodiment of femininity and style, and even that they are not suitable for each outfit, but with them every dress will look a little bit more chic and elegant. If you prefer to trust the synthetic pearl with lower prices, you must be careful - they may look fake and cheap, which will inevitably reflect your personal selfevaluation. All sorts of pearl necklaces, earrings, rings, string of small and big pearls in classic white or mysterious black are temptation, but and beautiful complement to your daily routine or your personal holidays.
· Diamonds/Gems: Everybody has been heard Marilyn Monroe’s words that the diamonds were a best girl’s friend. We suppose that everybody will be agreed on this statement. Definitely, we talk about very expensive jewellery, because the diamonds are not nutshell, but every lady must have jewellery with diamonds or at least with zirconium or Swarovski crystals, which have sparkling appearance and more reasonable prices. There is a wide variety of gems as topaz, aquamarine, peridot in fine palette and diamond glitter.
· Bracelet: if you are as most of the women and you like to attract the attention with clinking hands, you probably will feel happy with present fashion tendencies in varieties of bracelets’ styles, colours and shapes - neon and metal, gems and crystal, leather and velour, separately or together. These fashionable accessories are constant part of the outfit.
· Exotic necklace: Lately, there is no fashion house which does not introduce their own jewellery as a part of their collection of clothes. All of them are in splendid and exotic style, which do not remain unnoticed. Heavy fake gold necklaces and glowing pendant with feathers and tassels are top seasonal tendency. They could be a part of a dress or business suit. Try smart suit in black and grey with impressive coral necklace or aureate metallic chain – the effect will be positive if you only follow the rule for moderation!
· Big hoop earrings: nevertheless you are wearing with T-shirt and jeans, or you are going to official dinner or in your office, big earring, as a loop will be you best friend. They can be thinner or thicker with fine ornaments or almost unnoticeable pendants, but in each case you need to consider with sizes of your face. They are very practical if you find best model for you!
· Chains: Probably most of us owned one or two chains, valuable gift from your spouse or unforgettable memory from friends. Whether they are gold, silver or simple jewellery alloy; with one or more pendants; shorter or longer. They spread delicate beauty and emphasis softness according to your mood. Oh, yes! – they much to everything, from white boring T-shirt to small classic black dress.
· Rings: maybe, they are the most underestimate accessories – Often, we wear several rings on our fingers or totally neglect them. They are lovely supplement and emphasize our outfit. It is desirable to own more numbers and samples of them in different sizes and colours to have a choice. Now, it is fashionable big rings with sparkling colours, floral or fauna patterns.
In our opinion, every woman must have it in her jewel box, then for her will be easier to combine interesting accessories with cloths.
Ornaments are not our enemy – they give as completeness, express our emotions and very often they are your business card, because they made a first impression instead of us and said:
I am here! Do you dare to take no notice of me